BX Creek Bar & Grill
Named after the BX Creek that flows naturally through our unique 3 story garden atrium, the atmosphere of the BX Creek Bar & Grill transforms the stresses of the day into a harmonic state of relaxation, reminiscent of tropical holidays, warm breezes and fruity concoctions.
The Okanagan’s natural beauty, local bounty and deep connection to the land constantly inspire Executive Chef Matthew Tardiff and his Team to keep the food simple and let the quality of the ingredients shine. Chef Tardiff’s love of “Local” is showcased in our menus, using naturally raised animals, local produce and cheeses, giving back to the Okanagan farmers.
We proudly support the blushing wine country of the Okanagan Valley and dedicate our wine list to an exclusive selection of top quality Okanagan wines.
Info & Hours:
- Children are welcome and a child’s menu is available
- Brunch Menu available 11 am – 2 pm on Saturdays, Sundays & Holiday Mondays
- Reservations recommended call 250-542-9839
- Open 11 am – 11 pm daily
- Prime Rib Night…Saturdays…available after 5 pm…while supplies last
- 3 Course Feature…ask about our daily feature …Salad, Entree & Dessert